Sorry there is no sound on the audio post. Here is the written version of my thoughts on digital storytelling:
I believe that digital storytelling can be an effective tool in the classroom if used with the right activities. I agree with Krystal that digital storytelling makes the information more relatable. I also agree with her idea that it is easier to remember a story if it is told aloud. I think that scrapblog and animoto would be great for the beginning of the year for students to use to introduce themselves. For a lesson, I feel that voicethread would be the best because of the control one has over what people hear. Voicethread gives both visual and audio cues and is not hard to use. I think I could use it as a lesson or have my students teach a lesson with this site. I think all of the sites would add a unique way of teaching a lesson. It would keep the students interest and also expose them to different tools on the internet.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment